Outsourcing contra insourcing of human resources management and personnel services. Finding the right strategic solution is very challenging. That is a question each organization needs to answer for themselves and the solution needs to be very customized.
Outsourcing contra insourcing of human resources management and personnel services. Finding the right strategic solution is very challenging. That is a question each organization needs to answer for themselves and the solution needs to be very customized. HRM business process outsourcing (HR-BPO) is doubtlessly a fast and efficient way to have administrative, repetitive tasks and payroll management prepared externally and to noticeably relieve the HR department. That way there will be more time left for the core responsibilities of HRM management. In addition, the complex and time-consuming personnel search, recruitment and selection can quickly cause the internal HR services to reach the limit of their capacities. With clearly defined process performance criteria, we will show you, how we will instantly and permanently relieve you. Personnel services are our daily business.
The outsourcing of responsibilities is a strongly growing market. The increasing complexity of requirements and the constant changes on the job market put a heavy burden on human resources management. Resource-oriented actions are required. Our HRM outsourcing services give you the space and time you need to focus on core processes. Thus, you can boost your efficiency and your company's success.
What kind of personnel services can we offer?
- Personnel search, recruitment and selection from A to Z (all levels)
- Referrals to experts for assessments, individual assessments and potential analyses
- Referrals to recognized coaching experts for processes that are affected by discontent or performance constraints
- Referrals to experts in case of questions regarding complex employment laws
- Referrals to experts for challenging HRM projects
- Maintenance of personnel dossiers
- Obtaining work permits
- Preparation of job references
The initial euphoria and enthusiasm for HRM business process outsourcing have given way to disillusionment. Not every HRM outsourcing measure makes sense for every company and is cost-saving
. Poorly planned, vaguely defined outsourcing projects can suddenly become unexpectedly expensive. Furthermore, due to the reduction of costs, they will lead to redundancies, which, in turn, will fuel diffuse fears. The resistance is bound to happen.
A good, reliable and factual preparation as well as an open way of communicating are measures that create trust and often determine the success or failure of a project. HRM outsourcing is challenging. How does an outsourcing process take shape?
- Strategy definition – identification of services. What do you want to achieve?
- Clarification – Which divisions or subdivisions are supposed to be outsourced?
- Assignment – What partner to you want to entrust yourself and your data to?
- Organization – What is the form, manner and time frame in which the structures need to be adjusted in order to receive the best possible benefit from outsourcing?
- Controlling – Is the cost-benefit effect tangible? Is the cost reduction significant enough to justify extensive and risky changes?
- Reviews – What needs to be touched up?
The increasing pressure on the general costs and the big expectations in the flexibility require businesses to consistently focus on their core competencies. At the same time, they assume that they have to achieve substantial improvements of product and service quality with increasingly larger added value and fewer resources. We will show you possibilities and risks involved. If we are convinced that you will be able to benefit from outsourcing, we will be happy to submit a concept. If our analysis shows that you are better off with the status quo, we will tell you our unvarnished opinion and offer you a concept to improve your status quo with only a few measures and to make your HRM more efficient.
HRM business process outsourcing (HR-BPO) offers possibilities and risks. We will show you where and when outsourcing really makes sense and when it is economically justifiable. Factual neutrality supported by unambiguously defined processes, well documented measures in healthy doses and an open way of communicating will allow your employees to better accept the changes. Acceptance is important to maintain the delicate balance between success and failure. Well implemented HRM business process outsourcing projects will soon have a positive effect on your finances. We fill your vacancy!